All academy trusts are required to publish key information to ensure transparency and accountability.
What we spend and how we spend it.
- Articles of Association. Download
- ELAT Master Funding agreement. Download
- Published Accounts 31 August 2017. Download
- Published Accounts 31 August 2016. Download
The agreed Trust statements are available to view from downloading below.
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting Statement. Download
The agreed Trust policies are available to view from downloading below.
- Admissions Policy. Download
- Proposed Admissions Policy 2020/2021. Download
- Admissions Consultation 2020/2021. Download
- Anti-Bullying Policy and Procedures. Download
- Behaviour and Attendance Policy. Download
- Charging and Remissions Policy. Download
- Complaints Policy (Academy). Download
- Complaints Policy (Trust). Download
- Data Protection Policy. Download
- Equality Information and Objectives. Download
- Exclusion Policy. Download
- Finance Policy. Download
- Online Safety Policy. Download
- Peer on Peer abuse Policy. Download
- Risk Management Policy. Download
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy. Download
- Scheme of Delegation. Download
- SEND Policy. Download
- Sex & Relationships Policy. Download
- Supporting pupils at School with medical needs. Download
- Whistleblowing Policy. Download
If you require a paper copy of any of our policies please contact us here.
Each academy also has a number of other key policies bespoke to them, which can be accessed on each of the academies individual websites:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Key policies relating to the General Data Protection Regulation are available to view from downloading below.