- Grade: Scale 3 Spine Points 5-6
- Salary: £21,591 - £21,981 per annum.
- Hours: 36 hours per week - 52 weeks per year
Empower Learning Academy Trust was formed in September 2016 and currently consists of four academies in the London Borough of Havering: Hall Mead School; The Brittons Academy; Bower Park Academy and Hacton Primary School.
The IT Department forms part of the Trust’s Central Services Team currently based at Bower Park Academy. Your role will be to provide an outstanding IT support service to the Trust’s staff and students, with responsibilities including:
- Problem management
- Service support
- Other ICT responsibilities as and when required, including project work, IT asset database management, meeting and conference preparation, and a range of other varied duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent troubleshooting skills, backed by a clear, analytical approach to problem solving.
- good self-motivation with a can do attitude and a strong commitment to team-work.
- a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar, client facing role in either a primary or secondary school and will therefore a have experience supporting the various applications typically used within the education sector.
Please note that whilst this role is being advertised for Bower Park Academy there is an expectation that, as a Trust employee, you may be called upon to work at any School/Academy within the Trust.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to HR Manager, Mrs Holgate, at email@example.com by 4pm on 29th January 2020. Interviews will take place shortly week commencing 3rd February 2020.
For further information, please contact Mrs Holgate on 01708 730244. Informal visits to the Department are very welcome by appointment.
For further details of vacancies across our academies please use the links below: